Nisa helpline is growing permanent staff body of about 65+ persons include 38 trained counsellors and 27 management team.
Nisa helpline adopts efficient Human Resources Development (HRD) which embraces human resources planning, comprehensive HRD programs, implementation of tailored continuing education, training programs and assessment of training effectiveness.
Nisa helpline is now hiring for summer jobs the following positions:
Admin Assistant’s tasks include the following:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning and copying.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Manage calendar for the Director
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for the Director
Counsellor’s tasks include the following:
- Establishing a relationship of trust and respect with sisters;
- Agreeing a counselling contract to determine what will be covered in sessions (including confidentiality issues);
- Encouraging sisters to talk about issues they feel they cannot normally share with others;
- Actively listening to sisters concerns and empathising with their position;
- Helping sisters to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward;
- Referring sisters to other sources of help, as appropriate;
- Keeping records and using reporting tools.
Events Coordinator’s tasks include the following:
- Prepare events such as charity events, campaigns, business meetings, webinars, etc.
- Getting quotations for materials for the events, such as fundraising envelopes, bid sheets, gift bags, banners, etc.
- Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations, tickets, posters…
- Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Reach out for sponsorships.
- Create invitee list.
- Send out invitations and manage VIP list.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking.
- Develop and maintain media contact lists.
Fundraising Coordinator’s tasks include the following:
- To develop and implement a fundraising plan for the organisation which will achieve the goals for sustainable funding, the development of projects, and delivery of core operations;
- To acquire and develop a strong fundraising portfolio.
- To identify and develop suitable fundraising opportunities, new projects and funds; To cultivate and nurture successful and productive relationships with current and potential corporate/foundation sponsors and individual donors;
- To accurately monitor fundraising progress and produce quality reports
- To write compelling grant proposals and bids to corporate, foundation and government funders;
- To attend and participate in necessary meetings eg: national governments and other international organisations for sponsorship and grants
Copy Writer – Social Issues:
- Create compelling copy to engage and inform internal and external audiences, in consistent, yet appropriate, styles across all digital channels
- Train distributed authors throughout the company on web writing best practices.
- Review and edit the work of distributed authors to maintain consistency in design, terminology and tone of content, as well as compliance with corporate brand standards
- Interpret client requirements and provide advice on the best approach to meet our objectives
- Maintain governance standards for content, including scheduled audits and reviews
- Work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Plan priorities and adapt to changing demands and schedules
Location: Surrey, BC
Stating Date: May 10th, 2017 till August 26th , 2017
Hours: 40 hrs/week, 5 days (Mon – Fri)
- You have to be a student and your age between 15 and 30.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Passionate about helping others
- Team-working skills
- Self motivated
To apply please send you resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org